- Maintaining business & Technical level communication with the clients
- Identifying and documenting client/ User requirements
- Reporting on requirements progress as input to project status report
- Preparing and conducting requirements presentation for senior executives
- Reviewing design document and ensuring requirements are meet
- Documentation of functional and non-functional requirements
- Handle inbound calls and emails with enthusiasm, a passion for customer service, and positive energy to answer questions about products and services.
- Provide timely, high quality responses to external and internal customer questions and escalations, while balancing the company’s and the customer’s needs.
- Operate within the Support procedures, standards and policies.
- Achieve individual and team performance goals related to customer satisfaction, customer retention, and profitable company growth.
- At least 1 year
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): Business Analyst, MIS, Software Implementation, Technical Sales, Maintenance, Desktop Hardware and software, ERP Software
- Experience on implementing ERP system is plus
- Experience on writing SRS is must
- Strong problem-solving skills; gathers and analyses information skillfully
- Having a good knowledge on computer hardware & software installation and support is plus.
- Ability to understand and escalate issues efficiently and appropriately.
- Prioritize effectively within tight schedules and a fast pace environment
- Strong work ethic and customer service orientation with high integrity and ethics.
- Ability to work out of general office hours, which may include early morning hours, late night hours or weekend hours.
- Be self-driven and able to work independently as well as in a team
- Sincerity, honesty, hard work will be the key focus and target oriented
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science and Engineering from any reputed university
Mohakhali DOHS, Dhaka
Salary will be decided upon discussion. Attractive salary will be given to the right candidate.
18th April 2019
If you meet all the requirements above, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “Junior System Analyst”